Cisco Level-1 Support Engineer Workshop
A successful Cisco Level-1 Support Engineer Workshop was conducted for the students of the Department of Computer Science & Information Technology, University of Sargodha, Pakistan. Sargodha ACM Chapter has arranged this event is a collaborative with Pasha Institute of emerging Disciplines, Lahore (Pakistan), Cisco Networking Academy (PIED) Lahore, Pakistan, Department of Computer Science, University of Sargodha.
The event was held on March 12, 2014 at MBA Hall, University of Sargodha. The participant appreciated the quality of the workshop. The resource person Mr. Attif is a Cisco Certified Instructors. Racks, Cisco routers and other equipment for the workshop are provided by the Pasha Institute of Emerging Disciplines.
All the financial support including transportation and logistics was provided by Pasha Trust. This full day workshop (from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM) was offered free for the students of CS & IT department, UOS. Usually, at Cisco Networking Academy Rs. 5000/= is charged for this workshop. Entry in the workshop was through registration.
1. Instructor-Led Training Session
2. Hands-on Lab Session
3. Cisco Rack Practice Session
4. Cisco Simulator Coaching Session
5. Cisco in Corporate Networks
6. Last Mile Technologies
7. Presence of L2/L3 Devices in Networks
8. Modern CMSN around the world
9. IP v4 Concepts for R&S
10. Starting a Cisco 2811 Router
11. Router Modes & Working Model
12. Router Configuration Commands
13. Router Configuration Files
14. Routing & its Principles
15. Static Routing by hands
16. Making of Routing Tables
17. Adding Routing Tables in the Routers
18. End to End Routers Communication
19. End of Session – Closing